We are so excited to be opened back up for routine dental care after such a long time away from our beloved patients. If you are comfortable scheduling your dental appointment, please give us a call or email us at 503-625-6221 or info@SherwoodOldTownDental.com. Thank you so much for all your patience during this very trying time.
Noteworthy new changes in order to keep all our patients safe:
- We are asking patients to be on time as we are staggering appointments to avoid patients crossing paths & allowing ample time to disinfect our rooms and office.
- We will be asking numerous COVID screening questions before we can see you in our office for an appointment. Contact will be made via a phone call, email or text.
- We are asking patients to…
- When you get to the dental office, call us from your car & let us know you are here. We doing this to avoiding patients crossing paths.
- Wear a mask into and out of the office. If you do not have one, can be provided.
- Hand sanitize in our office using provided alcohol hand sanitizer or a hand washing station.
- Swish with provided anti-viral mouth rinse for 60 seconds prior to treatment or cleaning. Let us know if you have an allergy.
- Guardians & companions may walk patients into the office but will need to wait in their car while patients are getting a cleaning or treatment.
- Please let us know if you have ANY medical changes or having of the following conditions:
- Heart Issues
- Lung Issues, COPD or Emphysema
- Diabetes & your A1C #
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- We do not want to scare anyone, but our staff will be wearing a lot of extra layers and be somewhere hidden under all that PPE!
Screening questions we will be asking prior to scheduling & again on the day of the appointment:
- Had a fever of 100.4 or higher? Or felt feverish?
- Had shortness of breath or difference in their breathing?
- Had a cough? Or any flu-like symptoms, like upset stomach, headache, or fatigue?
- Recent loss of taste or smell?
- Been to any high risk COVID-19 locations?
- Been in contact with anyone confirmed positive for Coronavirus?
- Do you have heart, lung or kidney disease? Diabetes or an auto-immune disorder?